Science Teacher Required to Teach Classes up to A-level - Wandsworth | South West London, London
A high achieving secondary in SW London are looking to appoint a Science Teacher year from January 2020. The school are outstanding in all departments and teaching and learning throughout is above exceptional. This is a unique opportunity for a Science Teacher to teach at an inner London school where well behaved, conscientious pupils learn in an atmosphere of achievement. You will find a state of the art Science Department which has a settled teaching staff and an outstanding leader.
Students at this school enjoy the sciences and the superior facilities allow exciting practical experiments through to A-Level. The school has a fantastic science department that encourages the students to engage with the subject and stimulate self-learning. The school is progressive in its leadership and is always open to new ideas from staff and students in order to improve.
If you are looking for a Science Teacher post in a highly supportive secondary school, then this is role for you.
• Science Teacher Post
• Science Teacher Post - Exceptional Support from Experienced, Outstanding Practitioners
• Interviewing Now - Science Teacher Post Starting January 2020
• Expanding Secondary School in London/ Science Teacher Post in Passionate Teaching team
• Behaviour in the School is Outstanding/ Teachers Teach Effectively in all Lessons.
• Exceptional Structure to Develop Less Experienced Teachers
• Science Teacher Required to Teach Classes up to A-level
• Exam Results school’s expectation of a minimum GCSE result of 76% A*-C in English
• Science Teacher - 5 Mins from Tube Station – Northern Line
• This is a secondary school in which achievement, structure, teaching dynamic and teacher/parent relationships make it one of the best environments to teach in SW London.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.