Science Teacher (NQT) - SW London | South West London, London
A high performing London secondary are looking to appoint a Science Trainee Teacher to complete their induction year from September 2020.
If you are looking for a Science NQT post in a highly supportive secondary then this is role for you.
• Science NQT Post for Science Trainee Teacher Currently Undertaking Initial Teacher Training
• Science NQT Post Involving Exceptional Support from Experienced, Outstanding Practitioners
• Interviewing March - Science NQT Post Starting September 2020
• Science NQT Required with High Level of Understanding of the Science Syllabus
• Expanding Secondary School in London/ Science NQT Post in Passionate Teaching team.
• Behaviour in the School is Outstanding/ Teachers Teach Effectively in all Lessons.
• Science NQT Guaranteed the Support & Guidance of Experienced Teachers
• Exceptional Structure to Develop Less Experienced Teachers
• Science NQT Required to Teach Classes up to A-level
• Exam Results school’s expectation of a minimum GCSE result of 76% A*-C in Science
• Science NQT - 5 Mins from Tube Station – Northern Line
• This is a secondary school in which achievement, structure, teaching dynamic and teacher/parent relationships make it one of the best environments to teach in SW London.
The school are outstanding in all departments and teaching and learning throughout is above exceptional. The school regularly employ Science NQTs who are proud that they have a high success rate of creating outstanding practice. This is a unique opportunity for a Science NQT to teach at an inner London school where well behaved, conscientious pupils learn in an atmosphere of achievement. You will find a state of the art Science Department which has a settled teaching staff and an outstanding leader.
Students at this school enjoy the sciences and the superior facilities allow exciting practical experiments through to A-Level. The school has a fantastic science department that encourages the students to engage with the subject and stimulate self-learning. The school is progressive in its leadership and is always open to new ideas from staff and students in order to improve.
All staff, including Science NQTs, are expected to keep these standards in all aspects, working towards the school’s expectation of a minimum GCSE result of 76% A* - C in Science.
This Science Teacher role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this accessible secondary school in Wandsworth, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.