Science Teacher - Birmingham
Looking for a new, exciting role in a popular secondary school starting this September?
Are you a talented Science Teacher seeking a new role in a ‘Good’ secondary?
Perhaps you are a Science Teacher, an NQT from September this year, who is looking for a supportive school that are able to give you the best start in your teaching career?
- Science Teacher – NQTs encouraged
- Full-time, permanent post for September 2019
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School – Birmingham
- Science Teacher – MPS-UPS
- Excellent resources and facilities
The school are hoping to meet with a capable, knowledgeable Science Teacher to join their well-run and high-achieving Science department for September 2019.
• Support students in Science in KS3 and KS4
• Extensively prepare GCSE students for exams
• Plan and deliver lessons which are created with content intended to engage students and encourage them to question and challenge.
Should you be an NQT, you will be well-supported in their induction year and onward as you progress in your role. You will receive support from a dedicated Head of Department and be offered CPD training, throughout your years at this school.
To be considered for this role, we are seeking talented Science Teacher who have the ability to motivate, engage and inspire students. Good subject knowledge is of high importance.
Join this expanding secondary school as a Science Teacher in September and you will love the refreshing and fair approach that will see you develop into a consistently 'Good' teacher. This large and modern secondary school in Birmingham is waiting for your application; click 'Apply' and send your CV to Lauren Gibbons at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.