Science Graduate - Instrcutor Role | Clacton
Science Graduate required to take on an Instructor role in Clacton
Are you a Science Graduate who is excited to commence a career as a Science Teacher and are looking for a good place to start?
***Science Graduate Instructor role located in Clacton, Essex
***£70 - £88 per day (depending on timetable and responsibilities)
***Full-Time Science Instructor starting now until end of school year initially
***Opportunities to progress onto teacher training from September 2020
***Forward-thinking Secondary School
***Perfect role for a Science Graduate who is considering qualifying as a Science Teacher in the future and wants to gain valuable experience
Science Graduate – Intervention Tutor/Instructor - Job Specification:
• MUST have a minimum of a 2:2 degree classification and GCSEs of C or above in English, Maths and Science
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology specialists all encouraged to apply
• You will need to have a love for Science and a desire to pass this on to the next generation of Scientists
• You must have a confident personality and the perseverance, patience and enthusiasm needed to inspire the 11-18 age range
• Previous experience tutoring, coaching or mentoring the 11-18 age range is desirable
About the Science Graduate – Intervention Tutor/Instructor role
• Working within students across Key Stage 3 and 4 to accelerate their understanding and attainment within Science
• Working one-to-one with students or running small intervention groups
• Breaking down the work that has been set into understandable, interesting and manageable activities for the pupils you are working alongside.
• You will need to be adaptable and creative in order to make the work interesting, relevant and easier to understand.
Please send us your CV if you are interested in this Science Graduate Instructor position. if you have any further question or queries surrounding this Science Graduate role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Amber Claydon at Edustaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Science Graduates will be contacted for this Science Graduate Instructor role.