Religious Studies Teacher | South East London, London
Religious Studies Teacher – Bexley, SE London – January 2021
• Religious Studies Teacher Post
• NQT Suitable – Induction Year Supported
• Permanent Contract
• January 2021
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Bexley, SE London
• Excellent Academic Results
This School has achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with KS4 progress 8 score of 0.57 and a KS5 grade of 3.
They are an Outstanding school looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Religious Studies Teacher to join and strengthen their friendly and successful Social Sciences team.
Religious Studies is taught as part of the Social Sciences team alongside Sociology, Psychology and Government and Politics.
‘The Religious Studies Teacher Role – You Can Expect’
• Motivated, Hardworking Students
• A Supportive Leadership Team
• High Expectations of Behaviour Supported by Established Systems and Protocols
• Bespoke, High-Quality Professional Development
• Opportunities to Have an Input into Teaching and Learning Across the School as Part of Our School Improvement Group
• Accelerated Career Opportunities for Aspirational and Talented Staff
• An Extensive Well-Being Package
‘Successful Religious Studies Teacher Should Have’
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
• An engaging and optimistic approach
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve
• Strong communicator wanting the best for each student
As Religious Studies Teacher roles go, you won’t find a more modern and large secondary school at which to build your career. Join this secondary school in Bexley, SE London in January as a Religious Studies Teacher; click 'Apply' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.