Reception Teaching Assistant Post - South London
A leading South London primary school are seeking an exceptional graduate Teaching Assistant to support ASD pupils through the Early Years.
If you are seeking more experience of working in the Early Years, then this Teaching Assistant is waiting for your application.
• Reception Teaching Assistant Post
• SEN Experienced Graduate Preferred
• Experience of Early Years Required - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Position until July 2019
• Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position
• Experience & Knowledge required to Support Reception Pupils with autism
• Teaching Assistant with a Desire to Support Pupils in Early Years
• Starting immediately - Teaching Assistant
• £70-80 per day plus offset expenses
A leading London primary school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support several ASD pupils in their Reception classes. This Teaching Assistant post requires a comprehensive understanding of autism and how this effects pupils in the Early Years.
They need a Teaching Assistant that possesses a positive approach to challenging circumstances and have an approachable and accommodating manner. This Teaching Assistant post offers a truly inclusive education which is achieved through the dedication of their Teaching Assistants who provide excellent support.
A modern primary, this school is found in London and is easily accessible from a wide range of regular and reliable transport options. It has been hugely successful at developing trainee teachers and was recently judged by Ofsted as 'Outstanding'. The school has seen superb success with its community outreach programme, that helps and supports many families.
Found in London, this school is a 2-form entry primary and is 4 minutes walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you agree that this Teaching Assistant role could launch your career and this ethnically diverse London school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.