Qualified SEN Teacher – Harrow Primary School
Our client a wonderful primary school based in Harrow is looking for a qualified SEN Teacher for its specialist provision.
Are you a qualified SEN Teacher that has solid SEN experience working within the primary sector?
If so this could be the ideal SEN Teacher role for you!
• SEN Teacher – Primary and SEN Specialist Provision Experience
• SEN Teacher Post in Specialist Provision – Harrow Primary School
• Ideal SEN Teacher Post – Must hold QTS
• SEN Teacher Post – Immediate Interview – Start January 2020
• Outstanding North West London school - SEN Teacher
• SEN Teacher Post Teaching – 3-11 year olds
• Supported by experienced graduate SEN Teaching Assistants
• SEN Teacher – Working to EHCP
• Excellent Opportunities for progression – SEN Teacher
• Permanent Role – SEN Teacher – Salary DOE
SEN Teacher Requirements
• SEN Teacher – Must Hold QTS – Experience SEN and Primary Sector
• Excellent Lead Practitioner – SEN Teacher
• Lead and have a willingness to share ideas and expertise with SEN team
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Work well with students, staff and parents
This popular and successful primary school in Harrow. The school has undergone a dynamic period of growth and development and will be opening its newly modelled specialist provision, this Autumn. This is an exciting opportunity to pilot a new model of provision for high needs pupils. This is a very harmonious and happy multicultural school. They take pride in their diverse community and celebrate the achievements of all their learners, focusing not just on academic success but also sporting and creative achievements.
If you feel that your passion for SEN teaching is shared by this school, then this SEN Teacher role in Harrow, London is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff to seize the opportunity.
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this SEN Teaching Role only successful applicants will be contacted.