Psychology, SEMH Experienced Graduate Required for SEN Teaching Assistant Post - SW London | South West London, London
Seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant post in a specialist provision for pupils with SEMH? Do you have experience supporting secondary aged pupils with SEN?
Perhaps you are a Psychology graduate and you would like to use your theoretical understanding of special needs to support pupils as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
If this SEN Teaching Assistant post sounds appealing, then you need to apply today!
• Psychology, SEMH Experienced Graduate Required for SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Secondary Provision in South London - SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time SEN Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post Ideal Looking to Develop as a Clinical/Educational Psychologist
• Supporting Pupils with SEMH - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
A special provision for SEMH pupils in South London are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant. The SEN Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate who wants to support SEN pupils. This SEN Teaching Assistant post may suit a Psychology graduate likely to be pursuing a career in Educational or Clinical Psychology. The post involves supporting pupils with social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. As such, the post requires emotional intelligence and understanding from the successful graduate.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.