Psychology Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant - Greenwich | South East London, London
Psychology Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – Greenwich
Are you a Graduate looking to take your first steps into education as a Secondary Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are a graduate looking to become a Counsellor, Speech & Language Therapist or an Educational, Clinical, Forensic Psychologist?
Learn from the best as you join this supportive secondary school in Greenwich who are seeking a driven graduate to become a Teaching Assistant.
• Psychology Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – Greenwich
• Academically strong Psychology Graduate required
• Must have a minimum of a 2:1 Degree to be considered
• An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily salary for the hired Teaching Assistant
• Long term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position
• Teaching Assistant post starting September 2020
• Join an inclusive Secondary school
• Be supported by friendly and passionate staff
• Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
• Ideal Role for aspiring teachers looking to develop towards a long-term career
Secondary Teaching Assistant Role
This Secondary Teaching Assistant role will involve you working closely within the dedicated SEN Department supporting students with mixed abilities and learning difficulties. Day-to-day you will be working in class and supporting children on a 1:1 basis with the opportunity to run small group intervention sessions. You will have the talented SENCO to advise and mentor you for the whole of the academic year – with access to some of the best modern technology to help deliver great lessons.
Secondary Teaching Assistant Person Specification
For this post you must be an enthusiastic graduate with a strong background – this role is for an individual who is passionate about working in education and supporting children that require extra help. Candidates with prior experience working alongside children with learning and behavioural difficulties will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
This secondary school provides an excellent induction programme and can provide the new starter with all the support they need to truly enjoy their new position. To become a key part of this Greenwich school as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Molly Hynes at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.