Psychology Graduate Behaviour Mentor | London West, London
Psychology Graduate Behaviour Mentor- Challenging Behaviour- Hillingdon
If you are a high achieving Psychology Graduate with Previous experience supporting SEN students across KS2 and those with challenging behaviour in a school setting, then this is the position is for you!
***KS2 Psychology Graduate behaviour Mentor- Challenging behaviour
***Role available Immediately
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- Psychology Graduate Behaviour Mentor- Challenging behaviour
We are seeking to appoint a Confident & resilient Psychology Graduate who has the following skill set;
• Has previously worked in a school setting as a behaviour mentor and has supporting those with Challenging behaviour across KS2- Yr5 & yr6
• You will be empathetic and resilient with a natural ability to build students confidence, build relationships and motivate and enthuse students to engage in their learning, working toward their milestones
• Will be confident to manage challenging situation with resilience under the support and guidance of a highly skilled SENCO and experienced dedicated Class Teacher
• You will need to be a dependable graduate who has an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree
• Ideally, the school need a graduate who is able to display a passion to succeed and display an interest in helping with extra-curricular clubs. You will arrive with a calm, clear-headed approach to adverse situations and a genuine interest in SEN.
• You will be supporting students both on a 1:1 and small group basis
The School- Psychology Graduate Behaviour Mentor- Challenging Behaviour
This school is a high achieving, nurturing well-supported primary, who are proud of their children and staff that make up their inclusive community school. Staff and children are respectful of one another regardless of their background, ethnicity, sex or religion and work together collaboratively to ensure that all are happy and well supported where all achievements across the school are celebrated. Committed to upholding the positive values of the school, the Senior Leadership Team strive to maintain a stable and safe learning environment for the pupils.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the Psychology Graduate Behaviour Mentor- Challenging behaviour position at this well-facilitated primary school in Hillingdon today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Psychology behaviour Mentor- Challenging behaviour applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.