Primary Team Teach Trained- LSA- Ealing!
Primary Team Teach Trained LSA - Ealing
An opportunity for a talented Primary Team Teach Trained graduate destined for a career in primary education has arisen at a welcoming and inclusive primary school in Ealing.
***Primary Team Teach Trained LSA position available as a 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position
***Modern primary school in Ealing
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification- Primary Team Teach Trained LSA
• To be successful in your application for a Primary Team Teach Trained LSA, you will be passionate graduate who has practice working with SEN children, those that have Autism and challenging behaviour with emotional and social needs.
• You will be Team Teach or positive handling trained
• The ideal Primary Team Teach Trained LSA will have an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree
• You will arrive with a desire to work within SEN, supporting children with additional needs and a personality that brings out the best in the students
• The ideal individual should be able to build relationships with others and demonstrate their caring attitude
• You will possess a directed approach that leads to success and a desire to go the extra mile.
About the Role- Primary Team Teach Trained LSA
• In this exciting Primary Team Teach Trained LSA position you will be joining a specific class based on the school's need.
• As a Primary Team Teach Trained LSA you will be supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
• As a Primary Team Teach trained LSA you will be providing booster and intervention sessions for groups of students and supporting individuals on a one to one basis
• Be at the ready to step In and support the emotional needs of the pupils using your Team Teach training
• You will be joining the resolute inclusion team under the clear leadership and dynamic approach of the SENCO who is known for progressing students and staff across the school
• Part of your role as Primary Team Teach Trained LSA will include getting involved with lesson planning and preparation and teaching in a stable and supportive environment where the leadership are always close at hand.
This well-equipped primary school make It their mission to ensure that every child irrespective of background, faith or nationality, can take great pride in their hard-earned achievements. They teach children to set themselves the highest standards, have confidence in their abilities and to know when they need resilience to meet a challenge. Through these high expectations, children are “ready to take their place in the world.”
If you meet the requirements of this well-run primary school, apply for this ideal Primary Team Teach Trained LSA role in Ealing immediately! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Team Teach Trained LSA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.