Primary Teaching Assistant-Camden/Islington-London
Primary Teaching Assistant - Open to graduates only with a 2:2 and above plus a desire to become a Primary Teacher - Outstanding Primary School - September 2019 - £65-£70 per day – Camden & Islington North London
Give yourself the best chance of furthering your teaching aspirations by becoming a Primary Teaching Assistant at these excellent primary schools in Camden & Islington, North London.
Primary Teaching Assistant – Camden & Islington
• Ambitious Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in North West London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2020 - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Training Provided - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
The Teaching Assistant post will include working with multiple groups with differing levels of abilities in literacy, numeracy and other core subjects, experience would be advantageous.
There will be various programmes and projects to deliver throughout the year giving you a varied timetable as a Teaching Assistant. A superb primary based in North West London, with opportunities in both Camden and Islington. Great transport links to these boroughs from across London.
If you have the positive attitude required to fit in at these outstanding primary schools in Islington and Camden, North London, apply for the Primary Teaching Assistant role today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.