Primary Teaching Assistant | Greenwich | South East London, London
Primary Teaching Assistant | Greenwich | Immediate Start | Outstanding Primary School
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced primary teaching assistant for a fantastic primary school in Greenwich.
I am looking for people with confidence in continuous provision and experience of being a key worker, or willing to become one.
• Primary Teaching Assistant
• Greenwich, SE London
• Supporting KS1 & KS2
• Literacy & Numeracy
• Outstanding School
• Level 3 TA Required
• £75-£85 pd
• Hold a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
• Love working with children
• Have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs
• Use effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
• Be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
• Provide a range of support for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs.
We can offer:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
• A commitment to your professional development
• A successful, happy and forward-thinking whole school community
• Excellent Training and support
Located in Greenwich, this is a two-form entry ‘Outstanding’ primary school. It is accessible by good transport links, has parking on site.
The role requires candidates to have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, HLTA or Early Years degree equivalent. The role is to start Immediate on a long-term contract for the full academic year. In this position, you will be continually supported by a strong leadership team.
Do you agree that this is a fantastic Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity? Is Greenwich, SE London a good location for you? Yes? Apply today! Click ‘apply’ and send your cv to Lee Rayner at EduStaff immediately.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.