Primary Teaching Assistant – Felixstowe
Our client school are hoping to meet with a Primary Graduate who is looking to train as a Primary Teacher as of September 2019…
> Primary Teaching Assistant post
> Primary school local to Felixstowe
> ITT Programme for September 2019
> Permanent and progressive, full-time role
> £60-£65 per day
The school are hoping to meet with a Primary Graduate with a 2:2 at the very least. The successful Graduate must have a want to teach and support students when achieving their personal best. Previous experience with children is highly desirable.
What can this role offer the successful Primary Teaching Assistant?
- A chance take on the role of a Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year
- Hands-on classroom experience
- The chance to develop and grow into a confident Primary Teacher
- Teacher Training opportunity for September 2019
- Working with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Participation in afterschool activity clubs
Found in Felixstowe this Primary school pride themselves from retaining and growing their staff with their fantastic network of support.
If you are searching for a school who can provide you with; support, passion and a welcoming/well-behaved environment… this could be the ideal role for you.
For the opportunity to train as a Primary Teacher in September and securing a Teaching Assistant role for the rest of the academic year, click the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV alongside your application to Lauren at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.