Primary Teaching Assistant | London East, London
Primary Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets
A Primary Teaching Assistant position has opened up for a dependable graduate who is keen to become part of an excellent primary school in Tower Hamlets.
This school is an established primary found in Tower Hamlets. Although this school can proudly boast 'Outstanding' status, the Senior Leadership Team are determined to maintain and exceed this impeccable standard.
• Primary Teaching Assistant Position
• Tower Hamlets Primary Teaching Assistant Position
• Long Term Primary Teaching Assistant Position
• Primary Teaching Assistant Position Full-Time Role
• Outstanding Primary School Teaching Assistant Position
• Primary Teaching Assistant Position Starting Immediately
• £70 - £80 Per Day Primary Teaching Assistant Position
• About the Primary Teaching Assistant Position
This Primary Teaching Assistant role involves you supporting students in KS1 & KS2 with their academic goals.
Through the mentorship of an Outstanding Headteacher, who has ample experience both as a teacher and mentor, you will receive all the support you could need.
One of the key factors in the consistently outstanding teaching on display at this school is its first class CPD programme and you will have access to this from your very first day with the school.
• Primary Teaching Assistant Applicant
This position would suit an enthusiastic and confident graduate who has experience working in a school and an unflappable energy and enthusiasm.
We want to meet graduates who can convey their message in a way that all pupils understand.
If you agree that this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity in Tower Hamlets is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today!
Send your CV straight over to Lee Rayner by clicking the apply button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.