Primary Teaching Assistant | London North, London
A popular community primary school in North London is looking for an accomplished and experienced Primary Teaching Assistant for a KS2 role.
This is the ideal opportunity for a graduate that is looking for a role that will begin as a Primary Teaching Assistant but will then become a teaching training opportunity.
If you are an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant and aspiring Teacher, this could be the ideal role for you.
Primary Teaching Assistant Role
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant
• Wonderful community School – Based in Barnet
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Teacher
• SEN and Mainstream Experience – Would be ideal
• Committed and Resilient Graduate – Primary Teaching Assistant
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Excellent Maths and English skills
• Long Term position till July 2021 – Immediate Start – Primary Teaching Assistant
This popular community school for children from 3 to 11 years serves very supportive local families. They are fortunate to have an attractive and well-maintained building with extensive outdoor space and as a result the children benefit from plenty of exercise and “out of doors” learning at all stages of their school life.
In this exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role, you will be working within one class assisting lessons under the direction of the highly experienced class teacher. The responsibilities as a Primary Teaching Assistant will include running small, intervention, groups and leading 1:1 sessions and picking up new techniques and practices.
You will then have the chance to plan lessons and lead some classes when you are confident to do so.
If you believe that this exceptional Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity in North London is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this Primary Teaching Assistant Role, only successful applicants will be contacted.