Primary Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Primary Teaching Assistant - Islington
Based in Islington, this ‘Outstanding’ primary School has developed into a productive learning environment and are now looking for a creative Primary Teaching Assistant to join their team.
• Primary Teaching Assistant position available as a Long term, Full-Time position
• Excellent Primary Teaching Assistant role in Islington
• Vibrant ‘Outstanding’ primary school
• Primary Teaching Assistant Position Starting Immediately
• £60-80 per day depending on experience
Primary Teaching Assistant Specification
• The school are looking for an industrious graduate
• With previous experience supporting children
• Possess an impressive academic record and have a 2:1 or higher in your degree
• Have the ability to converse on many levels and strong personal skills
• Show your passion for education via your enthusiasm and go the extra mile for your pupils
• Keep students working hard and accept extra responsibility
About the Role
• Joining the school in a general, phase-wide role
• Not assigned to any particular class or department
• Support children in all Key Stages
• Utilise the training and CPD on offer to further your skills
• Day-to-day, you will be acting as a group leader or a 1:1 mentor and taking over responsibility for whole lessons
• As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will be learning how to create an effective and engaging lesson plan which account for the individual needs of all pupils.
• Vibrant primary found in Islington.
• Great public transport links
• It encourages peer learning and teamwork
• A gem of the community
• This school consistently achieves 'Good' grades from Ofsted
• Recent inspection commended the pupils on their behaviour and the teachers for their initiative
Use this Primary Teaching Assistant role to further your career by building experience in an accessible primary in Islington, get in touch with Tom England at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.