Primary Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Graduate looking for a Learning Support Assistant or Teaching Assistant position in Camden, North West London?
Perfectly suited for future teachers this could be the perfect position for you!
• Teaching Assistant at North West London Primary School
• Camden, North West London Primary School
• £60.00 - £80.00 per day pending experience
• Long Term, Full-Time 5 days per week Teaching Assistant role
• Teaching Assistant position starting ASAP
Teaching Assistant Specification
• Ambitious and motivated graduate
• Join this high achieving primary school
• Bring a strong academic background
• Possess the skills to support pupils to reach their full potential
• Prior experience not essential but beneficial
About the Role of Teaching Assistant
• Support KS1 pupils
• Focus with Year 2
• Work closely with pupils who are currently underachieving
• Support pupils who are high achieving
• Run 1-1 and small group intervention classes
• Helps students with Numeracy and Literacy
The School – Teaching Assistant
This primary serves a diverse student population in the North West London area. The superb Headteacher has been in place for 4 years now and has made impressive progress in improving standards right across the school. They are now a school graded as Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted!
This wonderful primary school provides an excellent induction programme and can provide the new Teaching Assistant with all the support they need to truly enjoy their new position. To become a key part of this North West London school as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now.
Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Teaching Assistant applications, only successful Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.