Primary Teacher Required- Sept 2020- Hounslow | London West, London
Primary Class Teacher Required! – Sept 2020- Hounslow
• A secure and permanent position
• A dynamic and forward-thinking staff who enjoy working together
• Children who are excited by school and love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
• An experienced and caring Governing Body
Are you an experienced UK Trained Teacher or NQT who is looking to work with in a inclusive primary school with a friendly and supportive ethos?
This collaborative and forward-thinking primary Academy school in Hounslow is an amazing and popular school. They believe in all of their pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
My client school and I wish to appoint an experienced teacher or NQT who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the Academy as a whole.
We would love to hear from you if you are confident that you can demonstrate that you are:
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and able to make a difference
• Adaptable and aspirational
• Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
If this sounds like the school for you and feel that you match the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply. Send your CV to Kirsty at Edustaff and grab this opportunity with both hands!
Please note; Due to the volume of applications for this Primary Teacher position, successful applicants will be contacted.