Primary SEN TA | South East London, London
Primary SEN TA | Greenwich | Immediate Start
Are you looking for a long-term SEN TA role in a primary school to start Immediately?
We are looking for an SEN TA to work in a lovely primary school in Greenwich. This role is to start Immediate for a long-term contract that will last for the full academic year.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with children on a 1:1 and small group basis. The role would suit someone experienced working with primary school-aged children.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
• Chance to work both 1:1 and in small groups with a diverse range of children
• Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
• Conducting group activities and plan mentor sessions
• Joining a well-established and supportive team of teachers
WHAT ARE THE SCHOOL LOOKING FOR?
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Teaching Assistant experience in a primary school
• Strong behaviour management
• Determined and Resilient Individual
• Willing team player and an excellent communicator
The SEN TAs at the school benefit from excellent support from the SENCO and for good performers, there is always the opportunity for career progression along with a variety of routes.
Use this Primary Teaching Assistant role to further your career by building experience in a friendly primary in Greenwich, SE London, get in touch with Lee Rayner at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.