Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT - SW London - September 2019
Are you Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT looking for a permanent post in South London from September 2019?
If you are currently training as a primary teacher and would like to secure a position at a highly supportive primary school, then you need to apply today!
• Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT/Key Stage 2 Teacher Post
• Outstanding Primary School – South London
• September 2019 Start - Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT
• Outstanding Primary School in London
• Excellent Career Development for Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT/Key Stage 2 Teacher
• MPS – Inner London - Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT/Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Teacher Training – Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT/Key Stage 2 Teacher
• September 2019 Start for Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT/Key Stage 2 Teacher
An outstanding primary school in South London are seeking to interview a Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT from September 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity for any Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT looking for a chance to complete their induction in a well-supported teaching and learning environment.
The school has an exceptional induction programme for all NQTs and they promise to support and develop any individual. The school would like to award this opportunity to a successful Primary NQT who has ideas on how to develop this ethos.
The successful Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT will be rewarded with teaching a happy and settled class throughout the year. Any Primary NQT/Year 5 NQT with a preference for key stage 2 should apply today.
A top primary, this school is found in London and is a brief walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in an accessible primary school this September in the heart of London. Click 'Apply' to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff and get the ball rolling.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.