Primary NQT - Bright and bubbly KS2 Class
Q: Are you an ambitious Primary NQT, looking to complete you NQT year in a supportive environment?
Q: Perhaps you are a strong NQT, wanting to teach your own KS2 Class from September 2019?
EduStaff are working on a great opportunity, for a Primary NQT to join an excellent CofE Primary School, based in Dartford-Kent. This is a full-time permanent role from the new academic year.
We are looking for a Primary NQT who:
- A Primary NQT who can provide excellent placement reference
- Has an ambitious and caring charisma
- Has a passion for Primary education
- Can plan and deliver un and effective lessons
- Has a keen interest in KS2
- Based in Dartford, Kent
- Lovely 2-form entry CofE Primary School
- Excellent CPD tailored to your own individual needs
- Most recent Ofsted was graded ‘Good’
The role of a Primary NQT:
- Teaching a fun, yet hard working, KS2 Class (flexible on the year group)
- Planning and delivering effective lessons
- Fully supported by an excellent Teacher Mentor
- Undertaking regular lesson observations
- Full-time, permanent position from September 2019
If you are a charismatic Primary NQT, looking to complete you NQT year from September 2019, I urge you to apply. Send through your CV to Shannon at EduStaff by clicking ‘apply’ today!
Please note: only successful Primary NQT applicants will be contacted.