Primary NQT – Redbridge – Induction Supported
• Are you qualifying as a Primary Teacher in 2020?
• Will you be looking for a supportive school to start your induction year?
An outstanding primary school in Redbridge is looking to recruit a Primary NQT to join their exciting and welcoming team.
• Primary NQT Role
• Welcoming Primary School NQT Role
• Redbridge Primary NQT Role
• Primary NQT Role Available September
• Permanent Primary NQT Role
• Full-Time Primary NQT Role
• £28,355 - Outer London M1
• Induction Supported
• About Primary NQT Role
In this Primary NQT position you will be taking over a class within KS1 or KS2 based on your preferences and experience.
Become an Outstanding teacher with the help of an 'Outstanding' teacher and a friendly Headteacher will be on hand to offer you support and guidance.
Each teacher has a fulltime TA to help them make sure every child is receiving the attention they need to develop.
• The School
This welcoming primary school is found in Redbridge.
The 'Outstanding' rating from Ofsted goes a long way to demonstrate the amazing commitment, achievement, and spirit displayed by the school on a consistent basis.
• Primary NQT Specification
We are looking for an inventive and positive Primary NQT who has creativity and can inspire their pupils who are in the early stages of their education.
Don't miss out on the amazing chance to work in a sociable and welcoming primary school in Redbridge as a Primary NQT this September.
Click 'Apply' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.