Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Harlow
Future Teachers of Essex!
We are looking to appoint a caring, creative and passionate graduate teaching assistant who is committed to improving the educational outcomes for the children of Essex.
Under the guidance of a supportive team of teachers, you will be responsible for working with groups of pupils and planning and delivering small group activities. You will also be responsible for assessing pupil progress and achievement throughout the academic year.
This graduate teaching assistant role is the perfect role for an aspiring Primary Teacher to apply for who wants to gain a year of school experience prior to going on to teacher training.
***Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Primary School located in Harlow, Essex
***Excellent facilities for children and staff
***Opportunities for Professional Development Training
***Starting September 2019
***One full academic year initially with opportunities to progress on to teacher training from September 2020
***£65-£80 per day (dependant on responsibilities & experience)
Primary Graduate TA requirements:
To be considered for a Graduate TA role you must meet the following criteria:
- 2:1 or First-Class Honours graduate
- Considering a career as a Primary Teacher
- GCSEs of C or above in Maths, English and Science
- Previous experience working with the 4-11 age range (tutoring, youth work, clubs, coaching)
- A calm, patient and resilient personality who can work well under pressure
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to inspire the minds of the next generation!
- The ability to encourage children to reach their full potential
- The willingness to help out with lunchtime and after-school clubs where required
- The creativity to create resources and plan exciting, memorable and meaningful learning experiences
Our partner school are driven by providing the very best opportunities for their pupils and preparing them for a very successful future. Graduates are encouraged and supported as they develop professionally in their chosen field.
If this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the perfect way of securing you the experience needed prior to applying for teacher training, get in contact with Edustaff today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Angelo at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for this Primary Graduate TA role.