Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher - Immediate Start
A successful special school for ASD pupils, are looking for 2 Trainee SEN Teachers. This is an incredible career opportunity for any professional, SEN experienced graduate looking to train as an SEN Teacher. The school are looking for trainee teachers with prior experience of working with primary aged ASD pupils, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others by your passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
This programme offers innovative training from leading education professionals, qualifications accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none. This Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher is ideal for an exceptional graduate who is certain that they want to enter the teaching profession as an SEN teacher. As such it would be perfect for any Trainee SEN Teacher who wants to spend more time in the classroom during their training.
If you would you like to begin your training now and want to avoid costly fees, then you need to apply today!
• SEN Experienced Graduates Considered - Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher
• Outstanding Special School in SW London – Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher
• September Start – Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher
• Unique Opportunity for Outstanding Graduates Looking to Train as an SEN Teacher
• Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary of £17,500.
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
Do not hesitate in applying for this Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher opportunity at a top SW London primary. Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.