Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
If you are looking to train as a Science Teacher in South London, then you need to consider the most innovative teacher training programme available. Training to be a great Science Teacher takes time. If you want me to a highly successful Science Teacher then you must invest in a programme that understands what it takes to be exceptional.
Is there a programme that can offer this?
Premier Pathways will offer every trainee more teaching time than any other ITT programme. Premier Pathways will find you a unique school environment where you will develop over the course of 2 years.
With innovative training from leading education professionals, QTS and a PGCE accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none…
…Surely now is the time to train with Premier Pathways.
• Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme - Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016/17 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary
• World Class Teacher Training Experience - Teacher Training PGCE
This Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school in South London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.