Premier Pathways Trainee Primary Teacher - Slough - Apply Today | Slough, South East
Would you like to start your training as a Trainee Primary Teacher this year at an outstanding Slough Primary? Can you interview in the next few weeks?
If you want to be paid to train, learn from outstanding teachers and qualify with QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham, then you need to apply today!
• Trainee Primary Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Primary Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year for Teacher Training – Primary Trainee Teacher
• Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Primary Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Top Slough Primary - Trainee Primary Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Primary Teacher
• Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Primary Teacher
• September Start for Trainee Primary Teacher
A top Slough primary school are looking to appoint a Trainee Primary Teacher. This Trainee Primary Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme. This school have exceptional standards of teaching and learning and the successful Trainee Primary Teacher will be expected to demonstrate this at interview.
Do you agree that this is a fantastic Trainee Primary Teacher opportunity? Is Slough a good location for you? Yes? Apply today! Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff immediately!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.