Exceptional Graduates Considered in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics - 'Good' Secondary School in Coventry – Premier Pathways Religious Studies PGCE
Are you an aspiring secondary teacher? Do you hold a degree in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
If you are serious about teaching Religious Studies, and you are available to start this academic year, then this Trainee Religious Studies post is waiting for your application!
• Exceptional Graduates Considered in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics
• Outstanding Secondary School in Coventry – Premier Pathways Religious Studies PGCE
• September 2017 start – Up to 2 Year PGCE Placement Religious Studies
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Religious Studies
• Secondary School with ‘Good’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Science post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics
A well led secondary school in Coventry are looking for an academic Religious Studies Teacher to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies post is open to graduates or graduates with degrees in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics.
In this Trainee Religious Studies Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Religious Studies Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of experienced Religious Studies and Humanities teachers, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and a 50% timetable across all 3 key stages.
This successful secondary school is situated in close proximity to Coventry city centre. The school fosters excellent Continuing Professional Development and career enhancement opportunities. Although this school can proudly boast 'Good' status, the Senior Leadership Team are determined to maintain and exceed this impeccable standard.
The school is very excited about the new Religious Studies Teaching Assistant position and welcomes applications from those who feel they can bring something positive to their environment. If you want to join this successful secondary school in Coventry, apply now. Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV and covering letter to Eamon Malin at EduStaff today..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.