Physics Teaching Assistant – Valuable Career Experience for Physics Graduates
Are you a first class Physics graduate looking for valuable career experience supporting in schools? Maybe your intention is to train as a Secondary Physics Teacher in 2020?
Perhaps you are seeking a Teaching Assistant post which is based solely in a Physics department?
If you are a leading Physics graduate with a determination to be an Outstanding Physics Teacher, then this is the position for you.
• First Class Physics Graduate Required – Physics Teaching Assistant
• Valuable Career Experience Supporting Physics - South London
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Physics Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School - Physics Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Physics Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Physics Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Physics Teachers
A Secondary school are looking to appoint a Physics graduate to support their Science department, as a Physics Teaching Assistant, from September. The school would like any applicants to have the following criteria before applying; they must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree and a genuine passion for their subject.
This Physics Teaching Assistant position is ideal for a Physics graduate with the opportunity to prove themselves in an academic environment and demonstrate their teaching potential.
This school is a high achieving secondary found in South London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you would relish the chance to work at this well led secondary school in London, apply for this Physics Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.