Physics Teaching Assistant - SW London Secondary School with Exceptional Science Resources
Have decided to become a Physics Teacher? Would a Physics Teaching Assistant post in a school that develops teachers suit both your short and long term ambitions?
If you would like to learn to how to teach in a top South West London secondary, then this Physics Teaching Assistant post is for you!
• 1st Class Graduates in Physics Required – Teacher Training Potential
• Top Secondary School in South West London – Physics Teacher Training
• September Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2019
• Opportunity for Exceptional Physics Graduate Looking to Train as a Physics Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership – Physics Teaching Assistants
• Secondary School with Exceptional Science Resources - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
An outstanding secondary school in London is looking for a Physics graduate to support Physics as a Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is passionate about Science and becoming a Physics Teacher.
This Teaching Assistant post will give you the opportunity to develop into an outstanding Physics Teacher.
As a Teaching Assistant you will learn how to engage in observing and learning from the practices that are key to successful teaching. This Teaching Assistant post will allow you develop the key skills of pupil’s engagement that are essential foundation training before becoming a Physics Teacher.
This expanding secondary school, found in London, is 5 minutes from the nearest station on the Victoria Line.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Teaching Assistant, so get your application in to this London school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.