Physics Teacher required!- Hounslow- Sept 2020 | London West, London
Teacher of Physics- Hounslow- Sept 2002
Are you an experienced Science Teacher who is looking to work in a friendly collaborative school who are dedicated to their students?
Would you like to join this school on their exciting journey as a growing Multi - Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of their students and staff? Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed?
• an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of science in a new school
• structured CPL within the school and across the Trust
• accelerated leadership opportunities
• a focus on wellbeing and valuing staff as professionals and people
• a supportive family friendly ethos
• directed time sensitive to planning, marking and sharing good practice
• a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
This is an exciting time to join this school and staff will have the opportunity to work across both trust schools. Development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust, they welcome applicants from all faiths or none but they do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
If this sounds like the role and school for you, click apply now and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff
Please note; Due to the volume of Physics Teacher applications, successful applicants will be contacted