Physics Teacher- Immediate start- Perm-Hounslow | London West, London
Physics Teacher- Suitable to a Physics NQT – Hounslow - Applications from current PGCE students welcome
An 'Outstanding' school in Hounslow are seeking a Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT from September 2020.
If you are an innovative, inspirational Science PGCE student seeking a Physics NQT post and would you like your first NQT post to be within a supportive and welcoming school, then apply today!
• Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT Post- Hounslow
• Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT Position starting in September 2020
• Applications from PGCE students welcome
• Permanent, Full-Time role at a leading secondary
• Join a high-achieving Science Department
• 92% of students achieved GCSE A* - C in Maths and Science for 2018
• MPS 1-3 – Inner London - Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT
• Experienced Mentor and CPD program provided to the successful applicant
To be successful in your application for this Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT post, you must be a:
• Positive and enthusiastic NQT who has a substantial understanding of complex scientific concepts, providing a detailed insight into all aspects of the curriculum.
• The school's perfect Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT will not only understand the curriculum but will be adept at communicating their meaning clearly and efficiently within the classroom.
• A Physics teacher who can inspire their students with well planned, creative lessons
• The chosen Physics Teacher (NQT)/Physics NQT will cultivate an interactive, relaxed, and fun atmosphere in class that aligns with the ethos of the entire department.
As a Physics Teacher, you will be teaching as a valued member of a proven Science Department. Your CPD and training needs will be met in full as you are assigned an experienced Physics Teacher as your mentor throughout your NQT year. This Physics Teacher position will task you with leading lessons from Key Stage 3 through to A-level, preparing every student for their retrospective exam. As part of this ingenious Science Department you will have the freedom to try new teaching methods, planning exciting lessons plans that utilise an excellent supply of resources.
Make the proactive choice to work at a leading secondary school that offers a real chance to expand your career options whilst you enjoy teaching in your NQT year. Become a Physics Teacher at this great school in Hounslow this September; click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.