Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant - Haringey | London North, London
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Haringey
Do you have a passion for Physics that you want to share with others?
Are you a Physics Graduate with a 2:1 or above looking to utilize your degree in the most rewarding way?
Make your career ambitions a reality with this Physics Teaching Assistant opportunity at a popular school in Haringey
• Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Haringey
• Bright, hard-working graduate required
• Must have a minimum of a 2:1 Science-based degree and excellent knowledge in Physics
• Long Term, Full-Time Physics Teaching Assistant role
• Competitive daily pay for a Physics Teaching Assistant
• Physics Teaching position starting Immediately
• Ideal role for an aspiring Science Teacher
• Exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to gain classroom experience
• Join a well-led secondary school with ‘Outstanding’ leadership
• Successful secondary school with impressive CPD and Teacher Training opportunities
• ‘Outstanding’ well-equipped secondary school
• Impressive facilities and resources in a high-achieving secondary school
Graduate Physics Teaching Assistant Role
• Joining the dynamic Science department supporting all teaching and learning throughout KS3 and KS4 with the opportunity to take on a KS5 timetable
• Supporting pupils with revision, GCSE work and preparation, putting an emphasis on those that particularly need extra support in Physics
• Gaining a true understanding of the national Science curriculum for each year group
• Supporting students of mixed abilities through 1:1 and group intervention session to raise attainment in Physics
Graduate Physics Person Specification
• Must be a career-minded and intelligent Science graduate who has the skills to be a successful future teacher
• We want to recruit a graduate who has the skills to use their enthusiasm for teaching and learning to ignite a thirst for knowledge in their students
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Physics Teaching Assistant opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this well-liked secondary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Jay Smy at EduStaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.