Physical Education Graduate - Instructor/Cover Supervisor
PE Graduate – Instructor/Cover Supervisor role - Ipswich
Are you a confident PE Graduate with the enthusiasm and energy needed to motivate and inspire others?
Are you considering a career within teaching but want more experience in the classroom first?
Have you got the confidence to lead full classes of up to 30 pupils?
Edustaff are pleased to be working in partnership with a small Multi Academy Trust in Ipswich to appoint talented graduates as Cover Supervisors and PE Instructors. Successful applicants will split their time between Primary and Secondary schools within the trust.
***PE Graduate roles available for the remainder of this academic year
***Full-time role will see you split your time between leading PE classes and working as a Cover Supervisor
***Co-teaching PE classes alongside qualified teachers
***Working as a Cover Supervisor to deliver pre-set lesson plans when teachers are absent
***Interviews taking place now with roles commencing straight away
***Opportunities to work with Primary and Secondary Schools within the Trust
***£70-£88 per day (depending on the timetable and job role)
PE Graduate Cover Supervisor - Job Specification
- 2:1 or First-Class Honours degree classification within an area of Physical Education
- MUST have GCSEs within Maths, English and Science of C or above
- Previous experience working alongside the 4-18 age range (mentoring, coaching, tutoring, youth-work)
- A love for education and the desire to inspire others
- Considering a career as a PE or Primary Teacher and seeking school experience first
If you agree that this PE Graduate opportunity in Ipswich is the ideal place to further your career ambitions, apply today! Send your CV straight over to Matt Burgum by clicking the apply button!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful PE Graduates will be contacted for this PE Graduate role in Ipswich.