Phonics Teaching Assistant | London East, London
Phonics Teaching Assistant - Newham, East London
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher seeking more experience supporting pupils in the EYFS and KS1?
Maybe you are strong in English and as such can support in phonics and reading support in EYFS and KS1 as a Phonics Teaching Assistant?
If you would like to support pupils as a Phonics Teaching Assistant in a leading Primary School in eastLondon, then you need to apply today!
• Academic Graduate Required for Phonics Teaching Assistant Post
• Phonics Teaching Assistant Post Ideal for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• Phonics Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Phonics
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Phonics Teaching Assistant Post
• Supporting Pupils in Phonics at Key Stage 1
• Exceptional Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
ThisPhonics Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate with a strong academic background in English Language. This Teaching Assistant post will include supporting KS1 pupils in phonics so that they can build up their literacy levels throughout the academic year.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.