Paid Teacher Training – Premier Pathways – 2 Year PGCE
Have you looked at your student debt and decided that you cant afford to spend any more on training as a teacher?
Perhaps the Premier Pathways paid teacher training course could be for you?
Working over a two year period, you gain a full PGCE from the University of Buckingham, get paid a salary which increases over the two years and there are no tuition fees!
The Paid Teacher Training course at a glance:
• 2-year school-based paid school based PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No tuition fees!
The Paid Teacher Training is split into three phases. You start in a support capacity so that you can gain classroom experience and adapt to a classroom setting. As the course progresses, you take on a 50% timetable followed by a full teaching timetable in your second year.
You are supported throughout the Paid Teacher Training:
• Residential training with accommodation paid for and provided at Whittlebury Hall
• In School Mentor
• Online assessments
• Tuition and Training for your skills tests
• Three assignments
• Second three-week placement
• Link Tutor from the University
• Premier Pathways liaison team
At the end of the Paid Teacher Training course, you will gain the following:
• A full PGCE
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Masters credits
• Job opportunity in the school you’ve trained in
To be considered for the course, you will need the following:
• GCSE ‘C’ grade or above in Maths, English and Science
• Degree which is a 2:2 or higher
• Ability to demonstrate why you are looking to get into teacher
Apply today for this fantastic Paid Teacher Training opportunity in Brent, North West London and achieve new heights in your career ambitions. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Fiona Henri at EduStaff.