Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Supporting Year 3
A primary school in London are looking to appoint an outstanding primary Teaching Assistant to support one of their Year 3 classes. The school are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant who can contribute to all areas of school life. The school are in a deprived area of London and the school provides support in all areas, above and beyond expectations.
The school would like to award an opportunity to a graduate and aspiring primary teacher who feels they have the right qualities to offer first class support to all pupils in Year 3.
Staff here at the school are friendly and there is a very low turnover due to job contentment and opportunities for professional development. As such, this presents an ambitious graduate the opportunity to further develop their career within this top primary.
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to Support Year 3 Class
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Supporting Year 3
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support as Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
• Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in Lower Key Stage 2 - Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.