Nursery Teacher | London Central, London
Nursery Teacher – Westminster – September 2021
Would you like to work as a Nursery Teacher with a friendly, supportive, professional team who are committed to raising standards?
Are you a Nursery Teacher who can motivate and bring out the best in children by providing enriching opportunities in your classroom?
We are excited to be able to advertise for the position of Nursery Teacher in a well-facilitated primary in Westminster. This Nursery Teacher role ideally requires DfES recognised qualified teacher status or an experienced practitioner with Early Years Professional Status.
*** Nursery Teacher position in Westminster
*** Excellent opportunities for professional development
*** Strong leadership & support from day one
*** Permanent contract - Full-Time role
*** Position starting September 2021
***Joining a committed and fun team
Nursery Teacher Person Specification
* The ideal Nursery Teacher will have naturally strong communication and organisational skills
* You will have the skills to contribute and discuss ideas within your team
* You will be resourceful with the ability to create a positive and productive classroom environment
* A Nursery Teacher with excellent motivational skills and ability to deliver enjoyable lessons
Nursery Teacher Role Overview
* In this Nursery Teacher post you will be working alongside a committed Headteacher
* You will have fantastic resources available, including interactive learning areas
* Day-to-day, this Nursery Teacher role will see you creating lessons that match the school's ethos
* You will work within the Early Years curriculum to ensure you meet standards required
The school has created and maintained beneficial links in the community and is committed to teamwork involving teachers, staff, parents, pupils and Governors. This teamwork is based upon mutual respect, support and understanding. Thanks to the hard work of the SLT and a dedicated, passionate approach from everyone at the school, Ofsted have recognised it as a 'Good' learning establishment, making this a great place to work as a Nursery Teacher.
This well-liked primary school in Westminster is waiting for your application; click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Joy Oniah at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.