Newly Qualified Teacher of Computing and ICT
ICT Teacher - Liverpool
Start an exciting ICT Teacher role and expand your skills and classroom experience in an advanced Liverpool secondary school.
This school was graded as a ‘Good’ school by OFSTED with praise being made to the high achieving students and the commitment of the teaching staff and leadership.
This is a chance to take on a your first teaching challenge as a Teacher of Computing and ICT in a well supported, popular secondary school in Liverpool.
***Permanent Teacher of Computing and ICT post from September 2017
***Graded Good by OFSTED 2013
***Located within Liverpool
***Main pay scale for qualified Teacher of Computing and ICT
***Fantastic NQT Induction Programme
***Supportive Leadership Team
***Interviews being held immediately
Are you a Teacher of Computing and ICT who hasn’t yet found the perfect job for September 2017? Maybe you’ve been so busy with finishing your teacher training you haven’t started looking yet? This could be the opportunity for you!
The Headteacher would like to see Newly Qualified Teacher of Computing and ICT who;
• Are passionate about teaching fun, creative and enthusiastic lessons
• Have the ability to differentiate lessons
• Has excellent subject knowledge
• Have had a good introduction into teaching and now want to show this in their first teaching role
• Are currently graded Good or Outstanding in your assessments
• Have a good academic record
• Are keen to take an active part in the wider life of the school
• Has good behaviour management and the ability to control and focus your class
In return for your skills, the school can offer you:
• A well resourced school graded as 'Good' in the last Ofsted
• Students who are focussed and want to learn and succeed
• A well led, supportive Leadership team
• Excellent working environment with many outstanding teachers
• Excellent CPD and NQT support
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as an ICT Teacher. Join this secondary school in Liverpool by sending your CV to Emma Spike at EduStaff!.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.