Multiple Graduate Teaching Assistant Posts - SW London
Are you an outstanding graduate with a good class of degree in any academic subject? If you’re bright, hard-working and interested in starting a career in education then why not consider a position as a Teaching Assistant?
Becoming a Teaching Assistant is great preparation for teacher training and can really expand your work based skills!
If you’re a graduate from a leading university and you are looking to train as a Primary Teacher then this is the perfect Teaching Assistant post for you.
• Multiple Graduate Teaching Assistant Posts
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Fantastic Opportunity for Academic Graduates Looking to Become Primary Teachers
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant Post
• First Class Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates with exceptional academic backgrounds
An outstanding primary school in SW London are looking for several graduate Teaching Assistants to begin a post which will run until next July! The school is looking for high achieving graduates, preferably from a top university that can support their pupils in key areas of the national curriculum.
As a Teaching Assistant shall be utilised across the school as you support classes in all key stages. Any Teaching Assistant will have the responsibility of allocating time in your schedule to help plan and run some of the schools extra curricular activities. As a Teaching Assistant will learn how to conduct yourself in the classroom appropriately, with the aim of being able to lead lessons towards the end of your tenure.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.