Maths Teaching Assistant & Tutor - South London
Do you have an innate ability to explain number patterns and problem solving to all learners or personalities? Feel you have the ability to support all pupils in Maths as a Teaching Assistant regardless of ability?
Would you like to gain first-hand experience as a Teaching Assistant to support your applications on to a teacher training course?
If you are looking for more classroom experience as a Secondary Teaching Assistant, then this is the ideal post for you!
• Maths Graduates Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Exceptional Maths Department - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Maths Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to exceptional graduates with a desire to teach Maths!
A progressive secondary school situated in Lambeth are looking for a new Teaching Assistant, to support their pupils in Maths. The Head of Maths is keen to offer this Teaching Assistant opportunity to a top graduate who is on a path towards becoming a Maths Teacher. The school have fantastic CPD on offer for any Teaching Assistant who feel they can develop further. This means that any successful Teaching Assistant could earn a position on one of their prestigious schools direct places.
This ambitious secondary school found in South London is just a brief walk from the nearest station.
If you agree that this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity in London is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today! Send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson by clicking the apply button!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.