Maths Teaching Assistant – Tower Hamlets
Maths Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Maths Teacher – Tower Hamlets
An established secondary school is looking for an inspiring and dedicated Maths Teaching Assistant to join their well-equipped Maths department with the opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience.
• Maths Teaching Assistant – Tower Hamlets
• Long Term, Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Maths Teaching Assistant post
• Maths Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary Maths Teacher
• A forward-thinking secondary school looking for a Maths Teaching Assistant
Maths Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful applicant will be an analytical and confident Maths graduate who has achieved a 2:1 or above in a Maths degree and the ability to encourage all students to gain academic success. The school is keen on meeting an innovative Graduate who possesses a vast subject knowledge and the desire to becoming a Teacher.
Maths Teaching Assistant Role
As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you must have the skills to quickly establish yourself as a role model to your pupils, showing the traits and qualities that make a successful member of the school. The Maths department is known throughout the school for its superb style of teaching and innovative resources. The Maths Teaching Assistant position will involve you to work with groups and individuals who find Maths a challenging subject.
If you aspire to be an outstanding Maths Teacher then this Maths Teaching Assistant position is the ideal one for you! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Sumaya at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.