Maths Teaching Assistant - Excellent Potential for Candidates Looking to Train as a Maths Teacher
A top secondary school in South London are looking for an academic graduate to support their pupils in Maths. The school are seeking a committed maths graduate preferably with a strong academic background and passion for this subject.
This Teaching Assistant post will allow you develop the key skills of pupil’s engagement that are essential foundation training before becoming a Maths Teacher. The school has provided previous graduate Teaching Assistants with a superb introduction to teaching.
This Maths Teaching Assistant post is the perfect opportunity for an aspiring Maths Teacher.
• Graduates Considered in Maths - Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Top Secondary School in London - Maths Teaching Assistant
• Immediate start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
• Excellent Potential for Candidates Looking to Train as a Maths Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Resources
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• This Maths Teaching Assistant post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Maths or if you have grade B or above in Maths at A level and a degree in a relevant subject
This exciting Teaching Assistant vacancy is your chance to join a popular secondary school in London - apply today to take the next step in your career. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.