Maths Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Aspiring Maths Teacher – Teaching Assistant – Central London
Are you a first-class Maths graduate? Hoping to train as a Secondary Maths Teacher?
If you are an ambitious Maths graduate with a determination to be an Outstanding Maths Teacher and help boost attainment in maths, then this is the position for you.
Supportive School were past Maths Teaching Assistants have flourished into OUTSTANDING teachers
• Valuable Experience Supporting Maths – Central London
• First Class Maths Graduate Required – Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Maths Teachers
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2021
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Maths Teacher
• Hands-on CPD sessions from the Head of Maths and other experienced Maths teachers
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
A top Central London School is looking to appoint a Maths graduate to support their Maths department, as a Teaching Assistant, for the remainder of this academic year. The school would like any applicants to have the following criteria before applying; they must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree or above; be in the process of applying to/ have already applied and been accepted onto, a PGCE or a School’s Direct programme.
This Teaching Assistant position is ideal for a maths graduate with the opportunity to prove themselves in an academic environment and demonstrate their teaching potential.
Found in Central London, this welcoming secondary school has great transport links across London.
If you are looking for an exciting, successful secondary school in Central London where you can hone your teaching skills and move your career in the right direction, this Maths Teacher post is the position you have been waiting for. Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.