Maths Teaching Assistant | South East London, London
Maths Teaching Assistant - South East London
Do you hold a degree in maths or a related subject?
If the answer is yes and you would like to fulfil your potential as an outstanding maths teacher then this is the Teaching Assistant post for you.
An exciting prospect has arisen for a talented Maths graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant in a successful Maths Department at an Outstanding school.
This roll does come with the opportunity to enrol on the schools Salaried School Direct PGCE!
• THE SCHOOL
This is a truly outstanding school. Graded as Outstanding by Ofsted and has an academic record up with the top schools in the country.
A stable and friendly Leadership Team make this a fantastic place to go through your teacher training.
SALARIED SCHOOL DIRECT PGCE WITH QTS
• Full PGCE with QTS from one of the Country’s leading ITT providers in Buckingham University
• 2-Year school-based, TA-to-teacher training course
• No Tuition Costs and an average annual training salary
• Regular peer networking opportunities hosted at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa: http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/
• Seeking committed graduate with an excellent academic record
• No in-school experience required - Maths Teaching Assistant
In gaining a PGCE with QTS through the University of Buckingham, this salaried and school-centred route into teaching will see you establish yourself as a first-class educational professional within 2 years.
If you are looking for the perfect place to start your career, apply for the Maths Teaching Assistant role at this enterprising secondary school in Bexley, SE London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.