• Maths Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets – Maths Graduate Required
• Maths Graduate Required
• Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Tower Hamlets Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Maths Teaching Assistant Post at an excellent secondary school
• Maths Teaching Assistant Post available immediately
• 1 Year Fixed Term Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Maths Teaching Assistant Post £75 - £85 Per Day
• The School
This inclusive secondary school is found in Tower Hamlets and thanks to the dedication of everyone at the school and the forward-thinking approach of the SLT the school have received an 'Outstanding' grade from Ofsted.
The behaviour at the school is acknowledged to be amongst the best in the borough thanks to the real community feel.
• The Maths Teaching Assistant Post
This Maths Teaching Assistant role involves supporting pupils through smaller booster groups and 1:1 sessions.
You will be working with the support of a Senior Maths Teacher who will be on hand to offer pastoral and administrative support from day one.
The school will also place the maths graduate on their CPD programme, your chance to get to learn up to date teaching practices.
Maths Graduates who are keen to contribute to the after-school clubs available will be warmly welcomed, especially if they can demonstrate an interest in leading their own.
• The Ideal Maths Graduate
To be considered you must be a friendly Maths graduate who has experience supporting students with their maths curriculum in a school or as a tutor.
As a maths graduate, you will be a professional individual who can expand the learning process with your excellent subject knowledge.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this outstanding secondary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff now!.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.