Maths Teaching Assistant - Yardley, Birmingham
The successful applicant will be a motivated Maths graduate who has an impressive 2:2 or above in a Maths related degree such as Finance or Economics level and have the determination to build a teaching career.
If you are a Maths Graduate looking to work as a Teaching Assistant / Academic mentor this 'Good' school wants to hear from you.
• Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Highly successful secondary school in Yardley, Birmingham
• Long Term/ Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant role
• Position starting September 2019 until July 2020
• £65 to £75 per day
• Possible School Direct place for next year
• Apply today for this Maths Teaching Assistant role
A Maths, Finance or Economics graduate is required to work on a 1:1 basis or in small groups, as well as in a class, with pupils from Year 7 to 11. The main part of your responsibilities will be to provide support to those pupils that are struggling with Maths or those who need an extra boost to stretch their understanding. There will be some occasions where you will be required to be a part of the Maths after-school club.
If you believe that this fantastic Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity in Yardley, Birmingham is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Lauren Gibbons at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.