Maths Teaching Assistant - 1st Class Development on offer from Outstanding Teachers & Senior Leaders
Aspiring Maths Teacher? Do you have a passion for numbers, problem solving and mathematical formulas? Do you have the ability to support all pupils in Maths as a Teaching Assistant regardless of ability?
If you are looking for more classroom experience and genuine career development as a Maths Teaching Assistant, then this is the ideal post for you!
• Maths Graduates Required for Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Maths Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• High Achieving Maths Department - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London – Maths Teaching Assistant
• Maths Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Maths Teacher
• 1st Class Development on offer from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Maths Teaching Assistant post is only open to exceptional graduates with a desire to teach Maths!
A secondary situated in Lambeth are looking for a new Teaching Assistant, to support their pupils in Maths from September. The Head of Maths is keen to offer this Teaching Assistant opportunity to a top graduate who is on a path towards becoming a Maths Teacher. The school have fantastic CPD on offer for any Teaching Assistant who feel they can develop further. This means that any successful Maths Teaching Assistant could earn a position on one of their prestigious teacher training places.
This Maths Teaching Assistant role is a chance to really make a difference to the futures of many pupils. Join this popular secondary school in Lambeth and start your rewarding career. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.