Maths Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Maths Teaching Assistant – Watford
Are you a Maths graduate with a 1st class degree?
Do you aspire of becoming a Secondary Maths Teacher, but would first like to gain further school experience?
This academic secondary school in Watford is looking for an astute Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant to join the team.
* Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant position located in Watford
* Long Term, Full-Time Maths Graduate TA
* ASAP Start – End of the school year
* £75 - £90 per day
Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 1st class Maths based degree
* Good A-Levels
* B Grade in GCSE Maths, C in English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Secondary Maths Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
About the Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant role:
* Working within the high-achieving Maths Department
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Working with GCSE and A-Level students to raise exam attainment
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Position focused on using your excellent subject knowledge to raise pupil attainment
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant role in a pleasant secondary school in Watford. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.