Maths Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Maths Teaching Assistant / Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity - Watford
Are you a Maths Graduate that is driven by getting results and would like to impart your passion for your subject by becoming a Maths Teacher?
Do you have a tenacious appetite for education and plan to use this to help inspire the next generation to show that maths can be fun?
A self-assured graduate with a burning desire to launch a career in secondary education is wanted to join this advanced secondary school in Watford as a Maths Teaching Assistant.
• Maths Teaching Assistant / Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity
• ASAP Start – End of the school year
• Large secondary located in Watford
• £75 - £90 per day
• Long Term Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant role
• School Direct opportunity available for 2021!
Maths Teaching Assistant Specification
• Dynamic Maths graduate who has earned a 2.1 or above
• Boast an impressive academic record at GCSE and A-Level
• Desire to train as a teacher
• Possess a real love of their subject
• Reach the minds of your pupils
• Inspire a love for learning in them through an energetic approach
About this Maths Teaching Assistant role
• Support the popular Maths Department
• Help the teachers manage its increasing popularity
• Take groups of students of particularly low or high ability
• Act as an academic mentor
• Observe and develop your own teaching talents
• Opportunity to train with the school next year
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as the new Maths Teaching Assistant, apply to join this vibrant secondary in Watford today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.